If there’s one event I look forward to every year, it’s the Food and Wine Classic at the Walt Disney World Swan & Dolphin hotels. Each year the chefs from the hotel’s 17 award winning restaurants prepare and serve samples of their best dishes, which you can pair with amazing wine tastings from around the globe.
The event runs two nights, October 31st and November 1st and is a very affordable $90 with an advanced purchase. No theme park admission is required, but there is a fee to park.
The tasting menus for each evening have been released and they look amazing. The menus are actually slight different on Friday and Saturday, so maybe you’ll want to attend both.
Both nights: Oct 31st
- Shula’s – Tenderloin, Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes, sauce bordelaise.
- Picabu – Taqueria – Corn Tortilla, Barbacoa of Beef, Organic Vegetables, Cheddar Cheese, Lime Wedge, Lettuce, Onion, Shaved Radish, Pico de Gallo, Assorted Hot Sauces
- Desserts by Executive Pastry Chef – Laurent Branlard:
- Chocolate Crunch Napoleon, Hazelnut Daquoise, Chocolate Whipped Cream, Chocolate Layer
- Lemon Peel Mousse and Blueberry Cream Dome, Lemon Angel Food Cake
- Tres Leche Sponge, Exotic Cremeu, Vanilla Bavaroise, Exotic Gelee, and Coconut Marshmallow
- Chocolate Dome Bavaroise, Caramel Cremeu, Chocolate Flourless Cake, Milk Chocolate Glaze
- Raspberry Compote, Yogurt Pannacotta, Jam Filled Raspberry, Raspberry Marshmallow
- Orange Peel and Gran Marnier Cream Puff, Almond Sable, Chocolate Coated Almonds