I’ve already written about what a great value the SeaWorld Halloween Spooktacular is, but now I’ve had a chance to experience the 2013 edition and can tell you my original assessment still stands.
Here are a few tips to enjoy the day:
- The Spooktacular trail is least busy shortly after opening and again just before the area closes for the day.
- You can start at either end of the trail, but most of the treat stations are oriented for easiest access from the front of the park.
- Although SeaWorld provides bags for trick-or-treating, you’ll want to have a larger bag to consolidate all your candy into as you enjoy the rest of your day in the park.
- There is a lot to do besides just trick or treating. Take time to interact with the characters, decorate a cookie, or stay for the dance party at the end of the night
- Dress your kids up in costumes that are appropriate for the weather and bring a camera to capture the memories.
SeaWorld Orlando’s Halloween Spooktacular is included with park admission and runs over the remaining weekends in October.
More photos below the jump and details on a special “jelly belly” event that only runs during the final weekend. Read More »Tips to enjoy SeaWorld Orlando’s Halloween Spooktacular