What is St. Patrick’s Day without live Irish music, dance, and beer? There’s only one place to get the best of all three at Walt Disney World – Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant at Disney Springs.
Get your green on and head to Raglan Road for the 5-day Mighty St. Patrick’s day Festival beginning March 13.
This annual celebration of St. Patrick will feature non-stop entertainment from mornings into late night, with Irish-infused live performances, complimentary face painting and a mighty selection of beers, whiskeys, flights and craft cocktails to pair with the most authentic Irish pub grub anywhere.
The Mighty St. Patrick’s Day celebration is a can’t miss for us. We love the live music with some of the best talent visiting direct from Ireland.
Raglan Road already serves a fantastic menu of elevated Irish food all-year round, but during the St. Patrick’s day event, they offer special dishes that really shouldn’t be missed.
The 2020 event will feature a new Whiskey Pairing Dinner aimed right at the hearts and stomachs of foodies. On Monday, March 16, a three course, locally sourced and perfectly paired meal will feature the finest Irish whiskey cocktails all at a special prix fix. You can seek it out from 3-11pm along with the restaurant’s usual menu of contemporary Irish dishes.
The Rollicking Raglan Weekend Brunch will be served March 14 and 15 from 9 a.m. to 3 pm. On St. Patrick’s Day March 17, guests will be seated on a first-come, first-served basis with a $10 cover charge for each guest 18 and older.
- Strings & Things will bring their contemporary Irish Trad/Folk/Roots crossover talent from Tipperary and Galway to the festival stage. Their unique sound and powerful stage energy promise a raucous evening of music and song.
- TradGad Three talented musicians from Kerry, Dublin and Galway will charm Mighty Festival crowds with their vibrant performances on guitar, fiddle, mandolin, uilleann pipes, tin whistle, banjo and bouzouki.
- Maca — Two Irish sister-musician-songwriters dubbed “Ireland’s next big thing” will rock the Raglan Road Pub stages with their extraordinary talent.
- Fia Rua, featuring band members from Ireland and Scotland, will blend their musical backgrounds to perform and wow audiences with a unique Celtic sound.
- Mike Waters, from the southeast of Ireland, will perform Irish songs and ballads from traditional to contemporary with a good measure of chat and humor.
- Emily Furlong, an extraordinary singer/entertainer from Wexford, Ireland, will captivate crowds with her stunning voice.
- No Half Measures – an exciting, fresh and vibrant four-piece band from Scotland, Cork and Kilkenny will spin their youthful, contemporary sound for the Mighty Festival audience.
- The Raglan Road Irish Dancers – Plucked from the cast and stages of the world’s greatest Irish dance shows, the Raglan Road Irish Dancers perform throughout the Mighty Festival. You can even learn some traditional Irish dance steps – no experience necessary!
The entertainment schedule will be posted at raglanroad.com
During the day, families can enjoy the festival atmosphere while dancers invite children on stage for a fun dance lesson. Late-night revelers can grab a seat for hearty rock- and Irish-infused live performances and musical collaborations.
Mighty Festival guests can accent their Irish holiday attire with complimentary face painting on most festival days. You don’t have to get your green on, but it helps to get into the spirit.
We recommend making a reservation ahead of time during anytime of year, but especially for the Mighty St. Patrick’s Day celebration. Reservations can be booked for March 13-16 at 407/938-0300.