The holidays might be the most popular time to come to Walt Disney World. This is for good reason as the special events, decorations, and festivities might be the best offered all year. Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party held on select nights at the Magic Kingdom is a great example of that.
The special ticketed event boasts a number of exclusive events and more such as “Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade,” the new “Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime” firework show, “Mickey’s Most Merriest Celebration Stage Show,” “A Frozen Holiday Wish,” “A Totally Tomorrowland Christmas Show,” along with special character meet and greets, Christmas themed rides and attractions and of course the holiday treats.
I was fortunate enough to go to Mickey’s Very Merry with Molly and some family on opening night this year to see what all the fuss was about. We decided to put together a full video on what type of Holiday treats they are offering this year and torture ourselves with some taste tests!
This year the exact offerings and locations of these complimentary treats are as follows:
- Main Street USA, Market Street—Welcome Cookie
- Adventureland, Tortuga Tavern—Snowman Pretzel, Fanta
- Adventureland, Jingle Cruise—Ginger Molasses Cookie
- Liberty Square, Diamond Horseshoe—Chocolate Chip, Eggnog
- Frontierland, Golden Oak Outpost—Snickerdoodle Cookie
- Frontierland, Miner’s Cove—Peppermint Cookie
- Fantasyland, Pinocchio Village House—Snickerdoodle Cookie, Hot Cocoa, Fanta
- Fantasyland, Friar’s Nook—Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Fantasyland, Storybook Circus—Snowman Pretzel
- Tomorrowland, Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe—Peppermint Cookie, Hot Chocolate, Apple Juice
- Tomorrowland, Lunching Pad—Ginger Molasses Cookie, Apple Juice
We hope you guys are able to get over to the Magic Kingdom this year for one of these parties as they are truly a fun time! Be sure to book in advance as tickets are $10 more expensive at the gate and are also going fast. We hope you enjoyed this video review of all of these treats and watching us wander around this fun filled event!
You can find more of our content on our personal YouTube and of course keep following along The Disney Blog for more Holiday content.