The holiday season at the Magic Kingdom means the park is packed to the brim with festive decor, holiday-themed food, entertainment, and the chance to participate in the best holiday hard ticket event of the year – Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party (MVMCP). The popular party is also your chance to access some exclusive holiday merchandise at the Magic Kingdom.
We talk with Steven Miller, Disney Parks Merchandise Communications Manager about what’s new at the Christmas Party this year and a few items that you can get at the park even without a ticket to MVMCP.
Can’t see the video? Here is a gallery of some of the items Steven displayed for us:
Find these products and more during the party at the shops listed below. Please note all items will be available while supplies last.
- Main Street, U.S.A. – Emporium (apparel, retail MagicBand, pins, ornament, Passholder items)
- Storybook Circus – Big Top Souvenirs (apparel, retail MagicBand, pins, ornament)
- Tomorrowland – Mickey’s Star Traders (apparel, logo pin, ornaments, Passholder items)
- Liberty Square – Ye Olde Christmas Shoppe (apparel, logo pin, ornaments)
- Frontierland – Frontier Trading Post (pins and retail MagicBand)
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party will be held on select nights from Nov. 8 – Dec. 21.
Steven also shared three bonus Flurry of Fun items from Disney’s Hollywood Studios:
Can’t make it to Walt Disney World this holiday season? Many of your favorite holiday toys, decorations and apparel are available on ShopDisney where your purchase helps support The Disney Blog. Thank you.
Previously: A special look at the holiday eats and treats available at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party.