One lucky couple, may be you, will win the ultimate Disney’s Fairy Tale Wedding thanks to a new campaign via Omaze. Winners will have an special ceremony in the Magic Kingdom after the park closes on the bridge in front of Beast’s Castle in Fantasyland with up to 50 guests. The Omaze campaign will support Give Kids The World a nonprofit that provides cost-free vacations to critically ill children and their families.
The special event also includes:
- Enjoy a pre-reception at Gaston’s Tavern with entertainment, food and non-alcoholic beverages
- Your own dedicated Disney’s Fairy Tale Wedding Planner, Photographer, and Videographer
- A special wedding photo shoot in front of Cinderella Castle at Sunset
- A honeymoon with two (2) 6-day tickets with park hopper benefits.
- Round trip airfare for 2 and a five-night stay at at Walt Disney World Resort.
One lucky winner will get all this with just a $10 donation on Omaze.com/Wedding. Already married? This could become a vow renewal. Still waiting for the right partner to come along? The winner will have the option to gift this dream experience to a loved one. This is truly a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, and couples have until 12/18/18 to enter for their chance to win.
Give Kids The World Village is an 84-acre, nonprofit “storybook” resort located near Central Florida’s most beloved attractions. Critically ill children and their families are treated to weeklong, cost-free vacations, complete with accommodations in whimsical villas, transportation, donated attraction tickets, meals and much more. Since 1986, Give Kids The World Village has welcomed more than 160,000 families from all 50 states and over 75 countries. For more information, visit www.givekidstheworld.org.
(Photos courtesy Disney)