Get ready to embark on a delicious adventure around the EPCOT Flower & Garden Outdoor Kitchens. The new menus for the 2018 festival have just been released and it looks like a healthy, wholesome smorgasbord. Each outdoor kitchen has a creative menu of food and drinks which you can enjoy while you sip and stroll around the World Showcase.
The festival runs February 28 – May 28th, so you’ll have plenty of time to return and try all the treats.
Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market
Venture to Germany for Bavarian bites sure to sate foodies of all ages—every dish is köstlich!
- Potato Pancakes with House-made Apple Sauce (V)
- Potato Pancake with Caramelized Ham, Onions and Herb Sour Cream
- Toasted Pretzel Bread topped with Black Forest Ham and Melted Gruyère Cheese
- Warm Cheese Strudel with Mixed Berries
- Hugo-Charles De Fere “Organic” Brut with Elderflower and Mint
- Paulaner Original Munich Lager
- Ayinger Bräu Weisse Hefeweizen, Munich, Germany
- Köstritzer Schwarzbier Black Lager
- Beer Flight
Behold buzz-worthy ciders and artisanal provisions perfect for a farm-fresh picnic near the United Kingdom Pavilion!
- Pear Cider-brined Shredded Corned Beef with Braised Cabbage and Branston Dressing with Pears
- House-made Potato and Cheddar Cheese Biscuit with Smoked Salmon Tartare
- Freshly Baked Lemon Scone with Crème Fraîche and Mixed Berries (V) (GF)
- McKenzie’s Black Cherry Hard Cider, West Seneca, NY
- Florida Beer Company Caribé Pineapple Tropical Hard Cider, Cape Canaveral, FL
- Ciderboys Grand Mimosa Apple Orange Hard Cider, Stevens Point, WI
- Cider Flight
- Martinelli’s Sparkling Cider, California (Non-alcoholic)
Fleur de Lys
Indulge in haute cuisine and boissons that’ll make you fall in ooo-la-la-love with this palate-pleasing Parisian pop-up!
- Tarte à la Tomate Provençale: Provencal Tomato Tart with Sautéed Onions, Fresh Thyme and Rosemary on a Flaky Pastry Crust (V)
- Canard Confit Aux Gnocchi à la Parisienne: Braised Duck Confit with Parisian Gnocchi
- Macaron au Chocolat en Sucette: Large Chocolate Macaron Lollipop (GF)
- La Vie en Rose Frozen Slushy: Grey Goose Orange, St. Germain Liqueur, White and Red Cranberry Juice
- Kir Pomegranate: Sparkling Wine, Pama Pomegranate Liqueur
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Village de France
- Kronenbourg Blanc 1664
Enjoy sweet ‘n’ tangy treats from our own Sunshine State-station, nestled between the France and Morocco Pavilions.
- Carne Guisada with Black Bean Cake and Cilantro Lime Sour Cream
- Spicy Blackened Shrimp and Stone-ground Cheddar Cheese Grits with Brown Gravy and Local Sweet Corn Relish
- Key Lime Tart with Toasted Meringue
- Florida Orange Groves Winery Key Lime Sparkling Wine, St Petersburg, FL
- Tampa Bay Brewing Company Quat Seasonal Fruit Ale
- Big Top Brewing Company Conch Republic Key Lime Wheat, Sarasota, FL
- First Magnitude Brewing Co. Monarch Milk Stout, Gainesville, FL
- Watermelon Cucumber Slushy with Tamiami Florida Gin
- Watermelon Cucumber Slushy (Non-alcoholic)
- Beer Flight
Journey to Japan for innovative plates crafted with culinary Zen—each delish dish is a Festival favorite!
- Frushi: Fresh Pineapple, Strawberry and Melon rolled with Coconut Rice, sprinkled with Toasted Coconut and Whipped Cream with Raspberry Sauce on the side (V)
- Ginger Beef Yaki Udon: Thin-sliced Beef, Onions and Noodles tossed on the grill with Soy and Ginger
- Teriyaki Salmon with Furikake Seasoned Brown Rice (GF)
- Pineapple Momo Sake Cocktail
- Kara Super Dry Sake
- Sapporo Premium Black Lager
Jardin de Fiestas
Take a food-tastic tour of the Mexico Pavilion… these tantalizing tastes will add some spice to your day!
- Pork Taco: Slow-braised Pork Taco served with Apple Relish, Goat Cheese and Chile de Árbol Sauce
- Chilaquiles: Chilaquiles served with Chorizo, Mexican Cream and Cotija Cheese
- Capirotada: Bread Pudding served with Rompope
- Tiger Lily Sangria
- Rose Margarita
- Violet Cassis Punch
- Daisy Spicy Beer
La Isla Fresca
Nibble on Caribbean-seasoned dishes that’ll send appetites swaying to the island beat!
- Jamaican-braised Beef with Pigeon Pea Rice and Micro Cilantro
- Sugar Cane Shrimp Skewer with Steamed Rice and Coconut Lime Sauce
- Caribbean Conch Salad with Mango, Papaya and Pickled Red Onions
- Tropical Mousse Cake: Layers of Passion Fruit Cake, Coconut Mousse and a Tropical Fruit Glaze with Fresh Pineapple
- Golden Road Brewing Tart Mango Cart Wheat Ale, Los Angeles, CA
- Tropical Freeze with Cruzan Mango Rum
- Tropical Freeze (Non-alcoholic)
Sink your teeth into authentic Chinese eats filled with morsels of good fortune!
- Spicy Meatballs with Crispy Tofu
- Fried Chicken Dumplings with Peanut Sauce
- Vegetable Spring Rolls (V)
- Oolong Peach Bubble Tea (Non-alcoholic)
- Kung Fu Punch: Vodka, Triple Sec, Mango and Orange Juice
- BaiJoe Punch: Chinese Bai Jiu Spirit, Lychee, Coconut and Pineapple Juice
- Plum Wine Cooler
- Tsingtao Lager
Please discriminating palates with fantastic fare from our Great White North neighbor… O Canada!
- Seared Scallops with French Green Beans, Butter Potatoes, Brown Butter Vinaigrette and Apple-wood Smoked Bacon (GF)
- Beef Tenderloin Tips, Mushroom Bordelaise Sauce, Whipped Potatoes with Garden Vegetables
- Griddled Maple Pound Cake with Warm Peach Compote and Sweet Corn Gelato
- Maple Popcorn Shake with Crown Royal Maple Whisky
- Maple Popcorn Shake (non-alcoholic)
- Unibroue Maudite Amber Ale, Chambly, Québec
- Unibroue À Tout Le Monde Saison, Chambly, Québec
- Unibroue Éphémère White Ale, Chambly, Québec
- Beer Flight
Get your tropical fruit fix from tart ‘n’ tangy to the sweetest frozen treats!
- Spicy Hot Dog with Pineapple Chutney and Plantain Chips
- Pineapple Soft-Serve (V)
- Coastal Empire Beer Co. Coco Piña Gose, Savannah, GA
- Maui Brewing Co. Pineapple Mana Wheat, Kihei, HI
- SweetWater Brewing Company Goin’ Coastal IPA with Pineapple, Atlanta, GA
- Pineapple Beer Flight
- Florida Orange Groves Winery Sparkling Pineapple Wine, St. Petersburg, FL
- Playalinda Brewing Company Violet Lemonade Ale, Titusville, FL
- Pineapple Soft-serve with Parrot Bay Coconut Rum
- Frozen Desert Violet Lemonade (Non-alcoholic)
- Pineapple Soft-serve with Fanta (Non-alcoholic)
Mangiare hearty helpings of Old-Country dishes served with a glass of vino… now that’s amore!
- Frittata di Asparagi: Asparagus Frittata, Mixed Greens and Citrus Dressing (GF) (V)
- Firtto Misto: Crispy Shrimps, Zucchini and Spicy Sauces
- Ravioli: Maine Lobster Ravioli with Vodka Sauce
- Panna Cotta al Melone: Cantaloupe Panna Cotta (GF) (V)
- Pinot Grigio
- Bellini: Sparking Wine and Peach Purée
- Frozen Italian Margarita with Limoncello and Tequila
- Moretti Lager L’Autentica
- Moretti La Rossa
Taste of Marrakesh
Intoxicate taste buds with the exotic flavors of this North African mecca—mysterious Morocco!
- Harissa Chicken Kebab with Dried Fruit Couscous Salad
- Fried Cauliflower with Capers, Garlic Parsley and Chili Ranch Sauce
- Walnut Honey Baklava
- Desert Rose: Sparkling Wine topped with Pomegranate Liqueur
- White Sangria
- Casa Beer
The Berry Basket
Sweeten your feast with an assortment of berry-licious dishes sure to hit the spot!
- Lamb chop with Quinoa Salad and Blackberry Gastrique
- Field Greens with fresh Strawberries, Crisp Quinoa, Strawberry Vinaigrette and Spiced Pecans (V)
- Warm Wild Berry Buckle with Pepper Berry Gelato (V)
- JDub’s Brewing Company Blueberry IPA, Sarasota, FL
- Island Grove Blueberry Moscato, Hawthorne, FL
- Twinings® Green Tea Berry Mint Julep
- Twinings Green Tea Berry Mint Julep (Non-alcoholic)
The Smokehouse: Barbecue and Brews
Saddle up for slow-cooked specialties and a mighty fine selection of craft beer—at the American Adventure Pavilion!
- Pulled Pig Slider with Coleslaw
- Beef Brisket Burnt Ends and Smoked Pork Belly Slider with Garlic Sausage, Chorizo, Cheddar Fondue and House-made Pickle
- Beef Brisket Burnt Ends Hash with White Cheddar Fondue and Pickled Jalapeños
- Warm Chocolate Cake with Bourbon-Salted Caramel Sauce and Spiced Pecans (V)
- Zen of Zin Old Vine, California
- Central 28 Brewing Company Sunshine Greetings Orange Hibiscus Wheat Ale, DeBary, FL
- 3 Daughters Brewing Phantasmas Spicy Double IPA, St. Petersburg, FL
- Shipyard Maple Bacon Stout, Clearwater, FL
- Beer Flight
- Frozen Lemonade with Firefly Blackberry Moonshine
- Frozen Lemonade (Non-alcoholic)
The Honey Bee-stro – NEW!
Quell cravings with an incredible menu of all-natural food and drink infused with the nectar of the gods!
- Roasted Cauliflower with Buckwheat Honey Carrot Puree, Wild Rice Pilaf, Asparagus, Honey Blistered Grapes and Sunflower Brittle (GF) (V)
- Honey Tandoori Chicken Flatbread with White Cheddar Cheese, charred vegetables, Clover Honey Sour Cream and Micro Watercress
- Local Wildflower Honey-Mascarpone Cheesecake with Orange Blossom Honey Ice Cream garnished with Fennel Pollen Meringue Kisses
- Florida Orange Groves Winery Orange Blossom Honey Wine, St. Petersburg, FL
- Orange Blossom Brewing Co. Orange Blossom Pilsner, Orlando, FL
- Honey-Peach Cobbler Freeze with Blueberry Vodka
- Honey-Peach Cobbler Freeze (Non-alcoholic)
I could spend all day dreaming about some of the items on the above menus. Did any items jump out at you as ‘must-trys’ for 2018?
Please note: the following menu items marked with (GF) are gluten/wheat-friendly and those with (V) are vegetarian.