Beginning Nov. 10, Disney Springs will take on a holiday flair with entertainment, dining, and shopping like no where else. There are more than 150 locations to explore. And around every corner, Disney Springs is wrapped and ready for the season with strolling carolers, living statues, themed stilt walkers and live music adding to the festive atmosphere.
Here’s a sampling of what’s new this holiday season:
- An Even Bigger Christmas Tree Trail – To capture the spirit of the season, guests can stroll among an even bigger Christmas Tree Trail. Twenty-five custom decorated holiday trees, each dedicated to a popular Disney theme, will be on display including 10 new trees inspired by Disney classics like Sleeping Beauty, Peter Pan, Snow White and Dumbo.
- Santa’s Chalet – Santa Claus is accepting Christmas wish lists and welcoming guests to his chalet newly located by the Christmas Tree Trail Nov. 10 through 24.
- Stitch’s Holiday Gift Hunt – Stitch returns to Disney Springs with an expanded scavenger hunt now featuring 16 stops, including a special stop at the even-bigger Christmas Tree Trail.
- Meet & Greet with the Coca-Cola Polar Bear – This huggable eight-foot tall brand ambassador is available for holiday photos on the second floor of The Coca-Cola Store.
- La Nouba by Cirque du Soleil: This gravity-defying, jaw-dropping show takes its final bow on Dec. 31. Limited tickets are available at CirqueduSoleil.com/la-nouba. Since its premiere, La Nouba has entertained more than 11 million guests and performed more than 8,600 shows.
For Star Wars fans on the list, tickets are now on sale for the highly anticipated hyper-reality experience, Star Wars: Secrets of the Empire, debuting at Disney Springs on Dec. 16.
Indulgent treats and family feasts
Holidays are all about gathering around a table with family and friends. Kids of all ages will love indulging their sweet tooth at Ghirardelli Ice Cream & Chocolate Shop. Busy shoppers can take a break and enjoy a satisfying meal at Blaze Fast Fire’d Pizza or D-Luxe Burger.
For those large gatherings when no one wants to cook, families and friends can treat each other to a night out at one of Disney Springs’ signature restaurants. Menus feature everything from steak and seafood to home-style favorites, many created by celebrity and award-winning chefs. New offerings since last holiday season include Paddlefish, Planet Hollywood Observatory and Polite Pig. Call (407) WDW-DINE for dining information and reservations.
Complimentary self-parking is available at all Disney Springs garages and surface lots. Walt Disney World Resort guests enjoy complimentary transportation between their Disney Resort hotels and Disney Springs.