For many years the second floor deck of Innoventions in Disneyland’s Tomorrowland became a sort of an unofficial annual passholder lounge around fireworks time. Away from the crowds with a unique perspective the location will soon be home to an official Skyline Lounge experience.
Innoventions is long gone now and so are the Marvel Super-Hero meet and greets that used to occupy the second floor of the building. Star Wars Launch Bay still occupies the first floor of the building.
For $45 you get admission to the lounge, hot and cold non-alcoholic drinks, and a snack box that includes yummy desserts
- Mickey Cloud Cake: Cream-filled sponge cake
- Chocolate Eclipse: Cream-filled chocolate cake drenched in chocolate
- Coconut Comet: Coconut-strawberry iced sponge cake filled with cream
- Planetary Pie: Mini cherry-filled pie
- Moon Rocks: Boursin herbed cheese, cream cheese, shredded cheddar and jack cheese, chives, pimentos, bacon
The lounge is open from 8pm to 10pm. Reservations are open and can be booked by visiting Disneyland.com or calling 714-781-DINE.
Just note that the lounge is open even if Fireworks aren’t scheduled, so make sure you pick a night when they are. Also keep in mind that it’s not a perfect view like you’d get right in front of Sleeping Beauty Castle, but it is a unique perspective. You’ll have to judge for yourself if its worth the price of admission.