- The official Disney Parks blog reveals how last week’s Tilt Shift video of a day at the Magic Kingdom was done.
- Not to be outdone, but Busch Entertainment’s Worlds of Discovery brand that unites all its theme and water parks has started their own blog. They also have a handy list of all their social media activity. Let’s hope they keep it up for more than one post.
- Disney Gossip heard a rumor about Roy E. Disney’s health being on the decline. I hope not. Anyone know other wise?
- The folks at Google have scanned a LIFE magazine from 1971 that introduced the Magic Kingdom to the world.
- Robert Niles has some interesting insight into the new seating policy for counter service dining at the Magic Kingdom.