If you’re a Disney fan and you’re still reading this blog, do yourself a big favor and check out the latest issue of Tales From The Laughing Place, a Disney Magazine published by the fine folks at LaughingPlace.com. Issue #8 is chock full of great stories from all around the Disney neighborhood.
This issue is 52 pages long and full of amazing photography that would not be out of place in a coffee table photo book. These are stories you’re not going to see covered anywhere else.
Featured in this issue are:
- Part Of Your (Virtual) World: An interview with WDI Senior Vice-President Tony Baxter about the shelved The Little Mermaid attraction for EuroDisneyland and Disneyland that has been transformed into a virtual ride-through for the Platinum Edition Disney DVD release of the movie,
- Seas the Day: A peek at the new The Seas with Nemo & Friends at Epcot and future changes at the pavilion with imagineer Kathy Mangum,
- Lost at Sea: A personal critique of Tokyo DisneySea by Tales Creative Director Lindsay Cave,
- Worldwide Tales: Doobie Moseley takes part in the two Disney’s Animal Kingdom tours,
- Disney’s Backstage Safari and Disney’s Wild by Design,
- Turning over a New Leaf: Imagineer Joe Lanzisero offers an insight to the changes currently being installed into Tokyo DisneySea’s Sindbad’s Seven Voyages attraction,
- Go Sister: Behind-the-scenes at the development of the Sister Act musical with producer Michael Reno and director Peter Schneider and
- The Renaissance Man: A visit with Alan Menken in his New York studio to discuss his upcoming projects.
By a four issue subscription and save money with free shipping each issue.