PURPOSE: the TownSquare Forums are for fans of Disney to builda a community, do travel research, ask questions, and generally talk about Disney.
The administrators of TownSquare Forums reserve the right to delete or edit posts for any reason. However, message authors own and are responsible for what they post. Please use the items below as a general guide for what is and is not appropriate to post. However, TheDisneyBlog.com always reserves the right to remove any message at any time for any reason.
1. NO PROFANITY: Profanity will absolutely not be tolerated on these forums. Any messages containing any profanity will immediately be removed regardless of the other content it contains. If you're not sure if a particular word is considered profane, please err on the side of caution. We also will not accept messages that contain profanity either abbreviated or with certain letters replaced with "*" or another character. The subject matter of our site is Disney, we want our Discussion Boards to be accessible to people of all ages interested in Disney.
2. ILLEGAL & INAPPROPRIATE ACTIVITY: Discussion of illegal activity will not be tolerated on the TownSquare Forums. In addition, activities that may not be illegal but are deemed inappropriate (eg. sexual topics, sneaking into the parks, sharing discount codes) will not be tolerated. Offending posts will be deleted.
3. COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL: Do not post material this is protected by copyright - such as completed articles copied from other sources - unless you are the copyright holder or have the author's permission. Fair use allows posting of small excerpts.
4. ADVERTISING: Advertising, either in the form of posting an item or product for sale or auction or letting others know about an item or product for sale is prohibited. LaughingPlace.com may make exceptions to this rule for its partners or others as we see fit.
5. LINKS TO OTHER SITES: You are free to post a link to other Disney related websites on our Discussion Boards. However, you may not post links to pages and sites that sell products or services unless it is pertinent to an existing topic. And you may not excessively post links or post them in multiple topics or sections.
6. NO FIGHTING: Please be polite to all posters on the TownSquare Forums. Mean spirited messages and exchanges will be deleted at the administrators' discretion. We also ask that you don't unnecessarily antagonize others, and don't represent yourself as another person. Also, do not post any material that is defamatory, infringing, obscene, violates the legal rights of others. Remember, you can be held legally liable for what you write.
7. NO PERSONAL ATTACKS: Personal attacks against anyone - other posters, public figures, names in the news - anyone, is not allowed on TheDisneyBlog.com including the TownSquare Forums.
8. STAYING ON TOPIC: There is a section on TownSquare Forums for each area of Disney. There is also a specific area for non-Disney discussions. Please post your messages in the most appropriate section. If you feel a new section should be created, please contact an administrator and we will consider it.
8. INTENTIONALLY BREAKING THE RULES: We understand that sometimes mistakes are made or things are posted in the heat of a topic. However, those who intentionally break the rules and make posts knowing they're going to be deleted will be warned and/or removed from the boards.
10. THE REST: Ultimately, the owner and administrators of TheDisneyBlog.com reserve the right to remove posts for reasons that don't directly fall into one of the above categories but are still felt to be inappropriate for the TownSquare Forums.
The normal course of action to remedy the above situations is to delete the post. If someone continually poses a problem, they may be contacted by email and, if the problem persists, barred from the Discussion Boards. If you have questions regarding the Community Standards, please feel free to contact us at Webmaster@TheDisneyBlog.com.
TheDisneyBlog.com reserves the right to modify these community standards at any time.