Kennedy Space Center
Daytona Speed Center
Andretti Thrill Park
Looking for the best deal ever at SeaWorld and Busch Gardens?
It’s a Florida resident offer too good to pass up: Buying a SeaWorld or Busch Gardens 2010 Fun Card online means an entire year’s worth of fun and thrills for less than the cost of a single day’s admission.
In addition to SeaWorld’s new flying roller coaster, Manta, and the premiere of Sesame Street Safari of Fun at Busch Gardens, you’ll enjoy eight weeks of live concerts and a full calendar of other special events included in their 2010 Fun Card purchase. A year of SeaWorld or Busch Gardens adventures with no blackout dates – and when purchased online, all for less than the cost of a day’s ticket.
And, it’s only for Florida residents.
The year kicks off with a non-stop concerts and bigger-and-better-than-ever festivals with top artists performing each weekend. Summer has the skies coming alive with fireworks and thrill rides in the dark and you’ll make new traditions with holiday celebrations in Christmas wonderlands.
Coming to Busch Gardens in spring 2010 is Sesame Street Safari of Fun. A kid-friendly coaster and sunny, funny water play are just some of the adventures at this new attraction. You can even share an unforgettable meal with Big Bird, Elmo and their friends.
Here’s the good part: Adult and child Fun Cards are only $69.95 each when purchased online and are available now at SeaWorldOrlando.com and BuschGardensTampaBay.com. This special resident offer is also available at participating AAA offices throughout Florida.
If a single day ticket is more your style, we’ve got you covered, too. Regular, single-day admission is $78.95 for adults/$68.95 for children ages 3-9 at SeaWorld and $74.95 for adults/$64.95 for children ages 3-9 at Busch Gardens.
Fun Cards purchased at the front gate are the same as an adult single-day admission; $78.95 for adults/children for SeaWorld and $74.95 for adults/children at Busch Gardens. However, Florida residents will receive the special online pricing.
Wondering where the best events in Central Florida are? They’re at SeaWorld Orlando and Busch Gardens Tampa Bay and they are all included with a 2010 Fun Card.
At SeaWorld and Busch Gardens:
- Bud & BBQ – Four weekends of classic rock and country music concerts, tasty BBQ and family fun. Weekends in February.
- Viva la Musica – Four weekends to experience Central Florida’s hottest Hispanic music and food festival. Weekends in March.
Only at SeaWorld:
- Manta – a blend of up-close animal encounters and a head-first, face-down roller coaster thrill ride.
- SeaWorld’s AfterDark – Each summer evening, the night lights up with all-new shows and fireworks filling the sky.
- Halloween Spooktacular – From pumpkin fishes to friendly sea witches, Halloween meets the sea in October, carving an underwater “fantasea” where children can dance with an ice DJ, play with sea fairies and learn from a school of fish. Weekends in October.
- The Polar Express Experience – Just for the holidays. Jump aboard for a thrilling one-of-a-kind journey to the North Pole and Santa Town.
Only at Busch Gardens:
- New! Sesame Street Safari of Fun – A kid-friendly coaster and sunny, funny water play are just some of the family adventures coming to Busch Gardens in March 2010.
- Real Music Series – Classic rock bands, including Paul Revere and the Raiders, the Fifth Dimension and many more. January through March.
- Glory at the Gardens – A festival of music and Christian fellowship. Select dates in May.
- Summer Nights – It’s a party every night during the summer. Thrilling coasters under the stars, special entertainment and food offerings.
- Holidays at Busch Gardens – Classic traditions make the season bright with special shows and a spectacular New Year’s countdown.
Want more info? Go to SeaWorldOrlando.com and BuschGardensTampaBay.com!