Disney California Adventure is hosting a special one-night only ticketed event to celebrate the galactic premiere of the park’s Guardians of the Galaxy remodel of its Twilight Zone: Tower of Terror attraction. You’ll be able to dance, ride and discover what you have in common with some of the galaxy’s most “collectible” heroes. Held on May 26, 2017 from 7:00 PM to 1:00 AM tickets will cost you a cool $150 each for guests aged 3 and up.
During the event you’ll enjoy access to Hollywood Land at Disney California Adventure Park and experience all the excitement of:
- Attraction access: Experience all 6 versions of the thrilling Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT! at your leisure throughout the party.
- Heroic Encounters: Look out for superheroes like Black Widow, Hawkeye, Spider-Man and Captain America!
- Dancing and Cosplay showcase: A live DJ will be spinning tunes at the dance floor.
- Panel Discussion: Get behind-the-scenes stories about the making of Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT! from some of the Imagineers and other creative folks who made it happen.
- Super Hero Comic Academy: Learn to draw a classic comic book character.
- Food and Beverage Voucher: Taste new Summer of Heroes menu items! $15 food and beverage voucher redeemable during the event at select Hollywood Land food and beverage locations.
- Photos and Backdrops: Strike a pose while participating in fun photo opportunities—available at this event only—and enjoy Disney PhotoPass downloads of pictures taken this night.
- Souvenirs: As you enter the party, get a decoder card for discovering hidden details in The Collector’s fortress! On your way out, receive a limited-edition pin, hat, tote bag, comic book and more (one of each available item per Guest, while supplies last).
Wear A Costume
Event-themed attire is encouraged. You can model your creations to a soundtrack provided by the DJ in a cosplay showcase! Subject to some restrictions, ‘natch.
During this party, you can be among the first Guests to purchase commemorative Summer of Heroes and Guardians of the Galaxy merchandise at select shops while supplies last, including opening day and limited-edition merchandise. Purchase limits and other restrictions for merchandise may apply.
Attendees will be among the first ever to experience what is likely the first Marvel attraction at the Disneyland Resort. Is that enticing enough for you to drop $150 on a night of fun with other fans?