This year Easter falls on March 27th, which places it inside the new blackout period for Walt Disney World Gold Level Annual Passholders and below. We’ll see if that impacts the crowd levels (I don’t expect it will make that big of an impact). The Magic Kingdom has added handful of additional entertainment options to help with the crowds.
- From March 20-April 2 you’ll have more time to dance at the Tomorrowland DJ Dance Party will will open midday to 11pm
- The Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade will perform twice daily at Noon and 3pm.
- A second Main Street Electrical parade has been scheduled from March 28 – 31 at midnight.
- Mr. and Mrs. Easter Bunny will be available for photos in the Town Square Courtyard (near Guest Relations) from today through March 27th from 9AM-6PM.
- On March 26 & 27 there will be a special Easter pre-parade before the Festival of Fantasy Parade.
- On March 26 & 27 the Azalea Trail Maids will be available for photos in and around Town Square in the morning hours.
All schedules and entertainment subject to change, of course.