It’s fall festival time where I live and all across America families are heading out to their local pumpkin patch in search of the perfect carving pumpkin. So I thought this would be a good time to link to some pumpkin carving patterns, with a Disney twist, of course.
New this year, at least to me, are
- A nice collection from Cartoon Jr. website including Villain and Princess stencils.
- A few Disney Stencils from Chicago-Halloween. Includes Mike Wazowski from Monsters Inc.
The following are from last year, but they’re still available.
- Disney’s Family Magazine has a small collection that includes patterns for: Snow White, Goofy, Minnie Mouse, Mickey Mouse, Winnie The Pooh, and Tigger.
- The Huggies Baby Network has Sleeping Beauty and Cinderella themed stencils. My favorites include the Maleficent and Castle patterns.
- You have to dig into the internet archives to find these. But don’t miss this collection of Disney Villain patterns.
Alas some of the patterns I found last year are not available this year, so even if you don’t plan on using all these patterns, it might be a good idea to download a couple of your favorites to use next year or for other projects.
If that’s not enough to get you into the Halloween spirit, check out Disney.com’s Haunted Holidays website.