- The official Disney Parks blog reveals how last week’s Tilt Shift video of a day at the Magic Kingdom was done.
- Not to be outdone, but Busch Entertainment’s Worlds of Discovery brand that unites all its theme and water parks has started their own blog. They also have a handy list of all their social media activity. Let’s hope they keep it up for more than one post.
- Disney Gossip heard a rumor about Roy E. Disney’s health being on the decline. I hope not. Anyone know other wise?
- The folks at Google have scanned a LIFE magazine from 1971 that introduced the Magic Kingdom to the world.
- Robert Niles has some interesting insight into the new seating policy for counter service dining at the Magic Kingdom.
Find Us at…
RSS Feeds and Such
AboutA web log for all fans of Walt Disney, The Disney Company, and its many products. Using the theories behind Walt Disney's family oriented entertainment and education, this blog is intended to be a safe read for the whole family. Proud to be a part of Quality Will Out Omnimedia. The Disney Blog is not affiliated with The Walt Disney Company in any way. All Disney parks, attractions, lands, shows, event names, etc. are registered trademarks of The Walt Disney Company. The Disney Blog is affiliated with LaughingPlace.com, the number one Disney Fan site on the internet. Please see creative commons license at the bottom of this page for copyright information. All content on this website is my own and does not necessarily represent the views of my employer or anyone else on the planet. The Disney Blog is supported by advertising and some of the links on this site and in product reviews are revenue share affiliate ads. I also do accept product for review and to give away as prizes. However, I compose all my editorial separate from any decision regarding advertising or affiliate links. YMMV.