It’s Tuesday and you could be at Disney riding the teacups right now.
- There is one Disney Cast Member, or should I say former-CM, who won’t be at Disney anytime soon. He was arrested for molesting a 14 year old girl.
- Do you like to drive to Walt Disney World and stay at the Swan and Dolphin? Well then you may earn a chance to win all your gas money back. The Orlando Business Journal has the interesting details.
- Hurricane Bertha never made it near the mainland, but already another ‘promising’ storm is developing. It’s too soon to see how close this storm might come to Florida, but if you’re planning a vacation in the next 7-14 days, you might want to keep an eye on the weather reports.
- When I saw the first trailer for Beverly Hills Chiahuahua my first thought was disbelief. But the second trailer revealed there was actually something resembling a plot that children might like. Now, inspired by the trend of YouTube Videos of people reactions while watching trailers, The NY Times weighs in on the Chiahuahua phenomenon.
- Construction for the new Harry Potter themed land at Universal Orlando‘s Islands of Adventure continues at a swift pace. In fact, large swaths of the park have now been blocked off to deal with the construction. Closed includes a child coaster and a restaurant.
- Patrick Donahue confronts the eternal dilemma of the Disney fan–How can I be such a huge Disney geek and still be so cool in the rest of my life.