- The success of Disney’s Pirates Of The Caribbean franchise has helped make pirates a common thread in popular culture. Not too shabby for a film based on a 40 year old attraction.
- G4TV reports that Disney is thinking of a MMORG themed to Pixar’s CARS movie. I think this would be very cute and the auto race/rally quests would be a ton of fun too.
- The Rosen family from Jacksonville recently won a night in the Cinderella Royal Suite at Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom. The father was sitting in Dumbo #14 at 10:19AM. They only award this prize early in the day.
- The New York Times has a fairly balanced look at Disneyland’s fight to keep the Anaheim Resort District safe for tourism based businesses.
- Someone told me there is a movie premiere going on at Disneyland tomorrow. So don’t forget that the park will be closing early. Savvy?
Have a great weekend everybody. I’m going to try and sneak in another day at the Flower & Garden Festival over at Epcot.