Time to close a few open tabs. It’s a mishmash, but some good stuff. I hope you enjoy it.
- Primeval Whirl at Disney’s Animal Kingdom is now scheduled to remain closed until September 2011. The investigation into the death of an employee working on the roller coaster during some down time, delayed the rehabilitation work.
- Congrats to Chef Scott Hunnel and the rest of the crew at Victoria’s & Alberts. They just earned a 5-Star AAA Rating for the 11th year in a row. It’s one of only 55 in the nation.
- Remember Fred and George, the Weasley twins from the Harry Potter films. Well the Phelps brothers who play the twins were back at Islands of Adventure doing some filming and posing for photos with fans. Not so ginger anymore, but having a lot of fun.
- Has anyone been to the Tim Burton exhibit at LACMA. I hear it’s quite impressive, if a little high on the strange scale.
- Anaheim Hotels occupancy and revenue ticked upward in year over year comparisons for April. 78% occupancy means more jobs for locals and more traffic in the parks.
- I love this photo essay of Disneyland’s Viewliner over on Disney History Institute.
- Art project: when Disney Princesses go to war.
- The cast of ABC’s Modern Family was on Actor’s Studio. They answered questions as themselves and in character. Hilarity ensued. Set your DVRs to stun.