Wondering where the best events in Central Florida are? They’re at SeaWorld Orlando and Busch Gardens Tampa Bay.
At SeaWorld and Busch Gardens:
- Bud & BBQ – Four weekends of classic rock and country music concerts, tasty BBQ and family fun. Weekends in February.
- Viva la Musica – Four weekends to experience Central Florida’s hottest Hispanic music and food festival. Weekends in March.
Only at SeaWorld:
- SeaWorld’s AfterDark – Each summer evening, the night lights up with all-new shows and fireworks filling the sky.
- Halloween Spooktacular – From pumpkin fishes to friendly sea witches, Halloween meets the sea in October, carving an underwater “fantasea” where children can dance with an ice DJ, play with sea fairies and learn from a school of fish. Weekends in October.
- The Polar Express Experience – Just for the holidays. Jump aboard for a thrilling one-of-a-kind journey to the North Pole and Santa Town.
Only at Busch Gardens:
- New! Sesame Street Safari of Fun – A kid-friendly coaster and sunny, funny water play are just some of the family adventures coming to Busch Gardens in March 2010.
- Real Music Series – Classic rock bands, including Paul Revere and the Raiders, the Fifth Dimension and many more. January through March.
- Glory at the Gardens – A festival of music and Christian fellowship. Select dates in May.
- Summer Nights – It’s a party every night during the summer. Thrilling coasters under the stars, special entertainment and food offerings.
- Holidays at Busch Gardens – Classic traditions make the season bright with special shows and a spectacular New Year’s countdown.