Every year, Visit Orlando, the tourism entity for Orlando, hosts its Magical Dining promotion where participating restaurants offer a special menu for a set price, and this year ten restaurants on Disney property and nearby are included.
What Is Magical Dining
Magical Dining kicks off on August 26, and runs until October 2, 2022.
During that time period, participating restaurants will be offering a $40 (+ tax/gratuity) three-course prix fixe dinner menu showcasing the best of their dishes.
It’s a great way to enjoy some of Central Florida’s best restaurants for a set price that is less than if you bought the dishes separately.
Plus $1 from each meal served will benefit The Able Trust, which is helping to expand employment opportunities for people with disabilities in Central Florida.
Participating Restaurants on Disney Property
There are seven restaurants on Disney property that are participating. Two are located at Disney Springs, and the rest are located at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin, or at the resorts in Bonnet Creek.
Here are the restaurants:
- Deep Blu Seafood Grille at Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek
- Il Mulino New York Trattoria at Walt Disney World Swan Resort
- JALEO at Disney Springs
- La Luce at Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek
- Todd English’s bluezoo at Walt Disney World Dolphin Resort
- Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill at Disney Springs
- Unreserved Food Bazaar at JW Marriott Bonnet Creek
Participating Restaurants Nearby
Located just off Disney property are three more great Magical Dining restaurants:
- Four Flamingos, A Richard Blais Florida Kitchen at Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress
- Lakeside Bar and Grill at Bohemian Hotel in Celebration
- The Venetian Chop House at Caribe Royale Resort
There are also participating restaurants along International Drive, and at SeaWorld Orlando and Universal Orlando, among the many other choices.
How to Enjoy Magical Dining
If you’re interested, visit MagicalDining.com, find a restaurant, and look at its online Magical Dining menu by clicking the photo.
When you find a restaurant you’d like to dine at, make a reservation, and once seated at the restaurant, ask for their Magical Dining menu. Everyone in your party must do the Magical Dining menu.
Some restaurants have gluten-free, vegetarian or vegan offerings – look for the (GF), (V), or (VG) designations on the menu.
This is one of the best food events in Orlando, so if you love a great meal at a great price, don’t miss Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining 2022.