If you’re on you’re Disney Cruise dream vacation you may not realize it, but you are just steps away from one of the most unique experiences offered on any Disney property – a meal at Palo. The high-end dining destination that can be found on all four ships features a spectacular view and some of the best dishes served on the high seas. For a small upcharge, you can participate in the special brunch or dinner.
Since you’re already at Palo you might as well splurge and order one of their iconic adult beverages – the Bloody Mary. The vodka, tomato, and Worcestershire cocktail usually comes with vegetable garnish making it a nutritional breakfast and hangover cure in the same glass.
Even if you would not normally order such a big drink, you’re on a Disney Cruise, live it up a bit.
Bloody Mary from Palo – Served on all four Disney ships
- 1.5 oz radish-infused vodka
- 3 oz yellow tomato juice
- 4 oz fresh heirloom tomato juice
- 2 oz beet root juice
- Splash of fresh ginger juice
- Splash of yuzu juice
- Pinch of Hawaiian sea salt
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Dash of whisky Worcestershire sauce
- Green bean, bacon and horseradish crisp
- Red bell pepper and horseradish crisp
- Cucumber tomato strip
- Dried tomato basil chip
- Sprig of rosemary
- Infuse the vodka with radish. Do not use horseradish, as it will overpower the drink.
- Blend or muddle heirloom tomatoes. Remove the skin first if you prefer.
- Prepare a glass full with ice, and add yellow tomato juice, heirloom tomato juice and vodka.
- Muddle fresh ginger root, and strain juice into glass.
- Add a pinch of Hawaiian sea salt and a pinch of cayenne pepper.
- Add a splash of yuzu juice and whiskey Worcestershire sauce.
- Once all ingredients are in the glass, stir gently to blend the drink.
- Garnish for the finishing touch.
Is the Bloody Mary a beverage you like to drink? Would you try to make this recipe at home or just wait until your on a Disney Cruise?