Every year the EPCOT Flower and Garden festival is paired with a concert series that brings out the classic in classic rock with singers and groups from the ’60s, ’70s, ’80s, ’90s, and 2000s. Disney invites groups to its “Garden Rocks” concert series that you’ll know based on their past hits from popular genres like pop, rock, country, R&B, and dance.
This year there are new acts including country music’s Lonestar, British rock group Foghat, and Don Felder from the legendary group The Eagles. Other acts performing at Garden Rocks for the first time include Survivor, Smash Mouth, Rick Springfleld(!), and Jo Dee Messina. All together 17 acts will be entertaining guests in the America Gardens Theatre with hits that span more than five decades.
Here’s the lineup so far (subject to change):
- March 2-5: Night Ranger “Sister Christian”
- March 9-12: STARSHIP starring Mickey Thomas “We Built This City”
- March 16-19: Simple Plan “Welcome to My Life”
- March 23-26: Little River Band “Reminiscing”
- March 30-April 2: The Orchestra starring former members of ELO “Evil Woman”
- April 6-7: Foghat (NEW!) “Slow Ride”
- April 8-9: Survivor (NEW to Garden Rocks!) “Eye of the Tiger”
- April 13-14: Smash Mouth (NEW to Garden Rocks!) “All Star”
- April 15-16: Rick Springfield (NEW to Garden Rocks!) “Jessie’s Girl”
- April 20-21: Jo Dee Messina (NEW to Garden Rocks!) “Stand Beside Me”
- April 22-23: Lonestar (NEW!) “Amazed”
- April 27-30: Blood, Sweat and Tears featuring Bo Bice “Spinning Wheel”
- May 4-7: Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone “I’m Henry VIII I Am”
- May 11-12: Village People “Y.M.C.A.”
- May 13-14: Don Felder, formerly of The Eagles (NEW!) “Hotel California”
- May 18-21: The Guess Who “American Woman”
- May 25-28: The Spinners “Working My Way Back to You”
We are excited about the Friday through Monday schedule with performances at 5:30, 6:45 and 8 pm. Concerts are included with park admission, but if you want to assure yourself a closer seat you’ll want to take advantage of the Dining Packages once they’re released.
Don’t miss the EPCOT Flower and Garden festival which runs from February 28 through May 28, 2018. Let The Disney Blog’s authorized Disney travel agency partner help you book your optimum vacation experience.
If you would like more information on booking a Walt Disney World vacation, please send an email to Pixie Vacations authorized Disney travel agent Stacey Frost (StaceyF@PixieVacations.com), call (407) 454-1477 or fill out this form for complimentary travel planning. Your use of this free service to book your travel will help support The Disney Blog. Thank you.