Guests aboard special Disney Cruise Line voyages will sail into a wickedly good time this fall as the ships transform into a ghoulish wonderland filled with frightfully fun events and activities, special decorations, unique menu items in the restaurants and themed parties. The 2017 editon of Halloween on the High Seas can be found on most itineraries for Disney Dream, Disney Fantasy, Disney Wonder and Disney Magic from September through October.
This extra-spooky celebration features Halloween-themed parties, lively entertainment and elaborate décor, including The Pumpkin Tree, which magically transforms throughout the cruise.
Other special experiences include:
- Mickey’s Mouse-querade Party, a celebration with games, dancing and lots of candy! Beloved Disney characters, wearing special Halloween costumes just for the occasion, will join guests for this fun-filled costume party.
- A Nightmare Before Christmas—Sing and Scream, an interactive movie experience where guests are part of the action, followed by a meet-and-greet with Jack Skellington and Sally.
- Haunted Stories of the Sea, where the bravest cruisers gather under the stars to hear some true—or not so true—tales of the sea told by a mysterious sea captain storyteller.
- Creepy Cabaret, Halloween-themed music performed live in the atrium by a band of ghostly musicians.
- Halloween Isn’t Just For Kids: For adults, the nighttime entertainment district becomes the ghoulish setting for a costume contest and a Villainous Takeover on the dance floor.
- Spooky Movies: To get guests into the spirit of the season, Halloween-themed movies will be shown on Funnel Vision by the family pool and in staterooms.
- Ghoulish Delights: Disney Cruise Line chefs have conjured some very special treats for Halloween, including chocolate cake with pumpkin filling, spider cakes and “Spooky Juice.”
More spooky fun includes mask-making and a ghostly takeover of ship announcements!
To celebrate Halloween, the Disney Dream sails three- and four-night Bahamian cruises departing Sept. 4 to Oct. 30; the Disney Fantasy sails seven-night Eastern and Western Caribbean cruises departing Sept. 2 to Oct. 28; the Disney Wonder sails two-, three-, four- and five-night Baja cruises, a seven-night Mexican Riviera cruise and a fourteen- night Panama Canal cruise departing Sept. 15 to Oct. 27; and the Disney Magic sails four-, five- and seven-night Canadian Coast cruises, and seven- and eight-night Bahamian cruises departing Sept. 27 to Oct. 28.
Cabins are still available. If you’re ready to leave soon, Florida Residents can currently save on the Sept 4, 2017 departure aboard the Disney Cruise for 4-nights. Everyone is eligible for savings up to 20% off a 7-night Halloween cruise to Canada out of New York with the Marvel Day at Sea departing October 21, 2017 or try the 4-night cruise to Canada departing Oct 2, 2017.
To learn more about Disney Cruise Line or to book a vacation, please contact our authorized Disney Travel Agent. The service is free to you, but helps support The Disney Blog. Thank you.
If you would like more information on booking at cruise aboard any Disney Cruise Line ship, please send an email to Pixie Vacations authorized Disney travel agent Stacey Frost (StaceyF@PixieVacations.com), call (407) 454-1477 or fill out this form for complimentary travel planning. Your use of this free service to book your travel will help support The Disney Blog. Thank you.