Full of all the supreme cheesiness you might expect from a Guardians of the Galaxy music video, and with appearances by the films biggest stars, the “Guardians Inferno” music video heralds the arrival of the Blu-Ray DVD later this month. Oh yeah, there’s David Hasselhoff too.
Note: If you did not yourself live through the 70s you may wonder why this video is so glorious, but just trust me, it captures the craziness perfectly.
The video was shot over two days and the fantasticness was helped by the awesome direction of David Yarovesky and the costumes of Autumn Rae. Guardians of the Galaxy director James Gunn cowrote the song with Tyler Bates.
Get this video and more bonus features when you bring home “Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2” to Digital Aug 8, Blu-ray Aug 22.
Bonus Features (may vary by retailer):
- The Making of “Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2” – A four-part, behind-the-scenes look at the making of the film, done in the style of classic-rock album liner notes.
- Visionary Intro – Director James Gunn provides context on how he continues and expands the storylines of these beloved characters in “Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2.”
- Guardians Inferno Music Video – Join David Hasselhoff and special guests for a galactic retro dance party.
- Gag Reel – Laugh out loud at all the hilarious off-script shenanigans and bloopers that took place on the set of “Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2,” featuring all your favorite Guardians.
- Four Deleted Scenes – Check out four specific scenes that had to be cut from the film, including two extended scenes and two deleted scenes.
- Audio Commentary – Check out a special narration of the film by director James Gunn, who guides fans through an inside look at the making of the movie.
All the features listed above plus four extra exclusives:
- Three Scene Breakdowns (Digital Exclusives) – We’ll reveal the anatomy of a few key scenes from the film. Discover the process in bringing these scenes to life. It starts with a doodle and the rest is film history. Audiences will be given the option to view 5-6 layers of specific scenes in the film. Scenes include “Eclector Escape,” “Gamora and Nebula,” and “Rocket and Ravagers.”
- Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: Breakout! (Digital Exclusive) – Get an exclusive sneak peek inside the most anticipated ride at Disneyland, Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: Breakout!. We’ll dig into the concepts and inspiration, and talk about what it took to bring the most epic ride at Disneyland to life.
- Does not include any bonus materials.
Pre-order Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 via Amazon and you will get a free month of Marvel Unlimited comic subscription service. Your purchase via Amazon also helps support The Disney Blog. Thank you.