The special tenth anniversary edition of “The Complete Walt Disney World 2017” guidebook is the handbook you need to have the best vacation ever. It combines the insider secrets of a local with the knowledge of a veteran travel planner. Add to that, hundreds of beautiful colorful photos, honest reviews, and fun details and you have the best Disney travel planning guidebook on the market.
At 392 pages long, the 10th Anniversary edition has all the latest updates including what’s new at Walt Disney World along with new insight into planning a fun vacation.
- New Star Wars land. The scoop on the new Star Wars land coming to Disney’s Hollywood Studios, including some attractions that debuted in 2016, with colorful artists renderings and concept art
- New Toy Story land. The other new land coming to the Studios, including a colorful map that shows everything that’s planned
- New Frozen ride. A detailed review of the controversial Frozen Ever After attraction at Epcot, which opened in May 2016
- New Jungle Cruise bar. A new look at Disney’s many resort hotels, including everything that’s changed at the revamped Polynesian Village Resort, including a full review of Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto
- New Jungle Cruise restaurant. Coverage of Magic Kingdom’s brand-new Skipper Canteen
- New Soarin’ Around the World ride. The updated hang-gliding adventure at Epcot
- New wildlife adventures. The new bird show and evening safari at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- The latest from the revamped Disney Springs. Details about this amazing new shopping and entertainment center that you’ll find only in this book
- The latest on MagicBands and Fastpass+. Exclusive insight and advice on how to take advantage of Disney’s free Fastpass+ service, which lets you book rides and shows weeks in advance
The format of “The Complete Walt Disney World 2017” is so easy to use, you can sit down with your young children so they can help you plan. All the images make it easy for the children to decide, “Let’s do that.”