If you haven’t gotten on the craft brewed beer train yet, the House of Blues Orlando is hosting two events this September that are designed to win you over to the cause. With the new expanded Disney Springs, it can be easy to forget the old classics, but don’t miss these events.
First up on September 10th, is the “Local Brews, Local Grooves” evening. For the 4th year, you’ll be able to catch Florida based musicians and a selection of eats along with select craft brews from regional breweries. With over 30 brews on tap, you’ll find a wide selection of styles to choose from. So whether you prefer ambers, ales, pilsners, IPAs, or porters, there’s bound to be something that fits the bill.
Featured Breweries include: Barley Mow Brewing Co., Bold City Brewery, Central 28 Beer Co., Darwin Brewing Co., First Magnitude Brewing Co., Funky Buddha Brewery, JDUBS Brewing, M.I.A. Beer Company, Motorworks Brewing, Orange Blossom Brewing Co., Orlando Brewing, Original Sin Cider, Persimmon Hollow Brewing Co., Sweetwater Brewing Co., Two Henry’s Brewing Co.
Grub choices include:
- Bangers & Butter Crushed Potatoes – Hard Cider Infused Scottish Bangers, Butter Crushed Yukon Gold Potatoes with a Red Wine Reduction
- Cuban Panini – Black Forest Ham & Smoked Pulled Pork on a French Roll, Pickle, Dijon Mustard and Mayonnaise served with chips
- Pulled Pork Nachos – Pulled Pork, Nacho Cheese Sauce, Avocado Lime Crema, Lime Crema and Pickled Jalapenos on Tri Color Tortilla Chips
- Vienna Beef Chicago Style Hot Dog – topped with Mustard, Pickle, Sports Peppers, Neon Relish, Tomatoes, Diced Onion and Celery Salt on a Poppy Seed Roll served with chips
- Cheese & Pepperoni Pizza
- Prop & Peller Hot Jumbo Soft Pretzels
Admission is just $11 and beer samples/food vouchers are $3 each. More info and tickets here.
On September 25th, Big Storm Brewing will be hosting a special ‘untapped event with Big Storm tastings and beer flights on the patio stage. Still waiting for more details on this event, but it sounds good too.