Kids aren’t the only ones who look forward to Summer break. For many teachers & educators its their chance to take their own family vacation and escape their lives of grading homework and writing lesson plans. The resort hotels of Disney Springs can appreciate that and are offering some special Summer deals with their Teacher Appreciation Rates.
The Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels’ “Teacher Appreciation Rates” for stays May 5-September 30, 2016 are:
- B Resort & Spa – rates from $89 per room, per night
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista Resort Hotel – rates from $79 per room, per night
- Buena Vista Palace – rates from $89 per room, per night
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton – Orlando Lake Buena Vista — rates from $109 per suite, per night
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista – rates from $99 per room, per night
- Holiday Inn located in the Walt Disney World Resort – rates from $99 per room, per night
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista – rates from $59 per room, per night.
Every hotel in the Disney Springs area features an ideal location at an outstanding value. You can walk to Disney Springs or enjoy the shuttle transportation every 30 minutes to all four Walt Disney World Theme Parks, two water parks, and to the Disney Springs area.
Plus, as a bonus, guests at these hotels also receive the “2016 Disney Springs Passport” booklet that features exclusive discounts and specials from Disney Springs merchants on entertainment, shopping and dining. Among the coupons featured in the booklet are discounts at Splitsville Luxury Lanes, House of Blues Restaurant, and Ghirardelli Ice Cream & Chocolate Shop.
Learn more about how Teachers, their support staff, and other educators can take advantage of thise deal over at the new Disney Springs Hotels website.