Remember last year at the Disney Parks Christmas Celebration (formerly the Disney Parks Christmas Parade) TV special on ABC when Disney facilitated family reunions to demonstrate how the parks help make magic happen? I thought those were some of the best moments of the special. Well, guess what, it looks like Disney is going to do the same thing this year. If you have a great Disney story, you might be just who they’re looking for to be in this year’s show.
A major casting agency is asking for couples, families, and friends who’ve had an incredible Disney experience… and have a story to share that will touch the hearts of America to get in contact with them.
- Have you had an epic, grand, joyful or love-filled moment at a Disney Park, Resort, or on a Disney Cruise?”
- Did you get engaged or married at a Disney property….or are you planning to?
- Was the first time you met Mickey, Goofy or any Disney character a truly unforgettable moment?
- Do you have a loved one serving in the military with a special connection to Disney who deserves to be recognized for their selflessness?
- Is there a special reason you or your family wants to go back to one of the Disney parks or properties?
The Casting Firm is looking for inspirational stories from couples, families, or friends to be part of a holiday special that will air on a Major Network!
To submit or nominate someone include a contact number, photos, and share your story via email to: CastME@theCastingFirm.com.
Think you have a great story, share it with us in the comments below.