The Disneyland Resort launched its Holiday season with a ceremonial lighting of “it’s a small world” Holiday last night. From nearby La Habra, the Gallardo family, whose daughter Maya, 13, has been treated at cancer research hospital, City of Hope, had the honor of turning on the lights. Of course, she had a little help from some friends.
Disneyland’s holiday season runs from now through Jan 6, 2015. Among many decorations and magical holiday moments, guests can enjoy:
- “Believe … in Holiday Magic” fireworks spectacular, and a nightly snowfall on Main Street, U.S.A.
- New this year, Anna and Elsa from “Frozen” join “A Christmas Fantasy” parade.
- The madcap celebration of Haunted Mansion Holiday at Disneyland park,
- The breathtaking “World of Color – Winter Dreams” holiday spectacular
- The festive “Disney ¡Viva Navidad!” at Disney California Adventure park
Will you make it to Disneyland to celebrate the holidays this year? What are you most looking forward to?
(Photo courtesy Disneyland Resort & Scott Brinegar)