If you’re already missing the fantastic tastes and treats of the EPCOT Food & Wine Festival, then you’ll be happy to hear that the park is adding more tasty treats for its Christmas Season. The event, which runs from November 28 through December 30, doesn’t exactly rise to the level of a full festival, but when you add in the “Holidays Around The World” events, it comes close.
Among the treats are:
- Promenade Refreshments – Turkey Waffle, an all in one Holiday Meal made with a filling sweet potato waffle with roast turkey and green bean casserole.
- Canada – Pecan-maple bark
- United Kingdom – Hot applejack cider with whiskey and seasonal spices.
- France (Les Halles) – bûche de noël au chocolate (chocolate cake shaped like a log) and at L’Artisan Des Glaces glace au apin d’epices (gingerbread ice cream).
- Morocco’s Juice Bar – Honey Walnut Baklava
- Japan – Teriyaki Chicken Karaage (crispy fried chicken bites with teriyaki sauce)
- American Adventure – Freshly baked gingerbread men, cookies and hot chocolate, hot apple cider, and peppermint bark.
- Germany – Stollen fruit cake and glühwein (hot spiced wine).
- China – celebrate the new year with kaikouxiao (happy face fried cake)
- Norway – traditional rice cream
- Mexico – sweet tamales.
I can’t wait to sink my teeth into most of the items on that list. Any traditional favorites from your culture on the list? Will you be making a trip to EPCOT for the holidays?