There is a beautiful looking MagicBand with Mickey and Minnie on it. That’s the first MagicBand with the popular pair printed on it. It’s limited edition and only available at the event. As collectors of MagicBands know, you must connected it to something at the time of purchase (admission, memory maker card, or another MagicBand will work).
The new event logo is featured on a variety of shirts and sweatshirts. It’s a little more modern than the typical logo, but I think it still looks very nice.
There’s also a special jumbo sized pin featuring the Fab Four and Santa in a sleight. This is limited to 500.
All items are available during the parties on a first come first served basis at the following locations:
- Emporium – Main Street, U.S.A. (pins, apparel and MagicBand)
- Mickey’s Star Traders – Tomorrowland (pins and apparel)
- Ye Olde Christmas Shoppe – Liberty Square (pins and apparel)
- Frontier Trading Post – Frontierland (pins)
- Big Top Souvenirs – Storybook Circus / New Fantasyland (MagicBand)
Dates for this year’s parties are November 7, 10, 13, 14, 16, 20, 21 and 30, and December 2, 4, 5, 7, 9, 11, 12, 14, 16, 18 and 19.
Previously: Disney World’s Frozen holiday lineup.