Disney’s Oscar-winning animated hit Frozen transports theater-goers to the make believe kingdom of Arendelle to meet Elsa, Anna and their friends. But how can you visit the world that inspired of Arendelle and even meet the royal sisters in person? Don’t worry, Walt Disney Parks & Resorts has you covered.
Walt Disney World Resort:
- Meet Elsa and Anna inside the Prinsesse Plass, located in the Norway pavilion at Epcot
- Elsa and Anna will join the new daytime spectacular “Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade” at Magic Kingdom, when it debuts March 9
- Also at Magic Kingdom, the “Celebrate the Magic” nighttime projection show transforms Cinderella Castle with visuals from Frozen
- Meet Elsa and Anna in Fantasyland at Disneyland Park
- Olaf the snowman greets Disneyland park guests before they meet Elsa and Anna in Fantasyland
- Elsa appears in “World of Color – Winter Dreams,” the all-new holiday version of the popular after-dark spectacular at Disney California Adventure Park
Adventures by Disney:
- A new vacation experience to Norway guides families through an eight-day, seven-night adventure across the stunning lands that inspired the movie Frozen: Fjords, Bergen and Oslo
- Elsa, Anna and Olaf appear in the “Disney Magic On Parade”
Disney Cruise Line
Anna is onboard the Disney Fantasy and Disney Dream
Olaf greets guests at the post office on Castaway Cay
Guests can watch Frozen in the theaters on all four Disney cruise ships
Where are you planning to enter the kingdom of Arendelle next?