Well, hello there! I am back with a series of gift ideas for you to give the Disney fan in your life. I will separate them into various categories, with this time being ABC. Every guide will also include a Toys for Tots option, which is something that isn’t that expensive and would be great to donate this cheerful holiday season. I loved creating these last year, so I am so excited to do them earlier this year so you have a plan of action come Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
1. Songs from Scandal: Music for Gladiators~ I love “Scandal” as much as the next person…okay, maybe a little more, but one of the constant highlights of the hit show is the fantastic soundtrack that accompanies the drama. Music for Gladiators is a funky mix of 70′s hits and current day tunes and a great compilation of songs that will definitely put you in a great mood. Warning: Listening may cause you to want to don a white Burberry suit and exclaim “IT’S HANDLED!” to everyone you see.
2. “The Chew” Canvas Lunch Tote~ Originally ridiculed for replacing a beloved soap opera, “The Chew” is now a staple for the ABC Daytime line-up, a fun addition at that. This cool lunch tote is BPA-free and is a great thing to hold your new recipes that you discovered on the show.
3. “The Neighbors” Season 1 on DVD~ This is one of the best comedies on TV right now. The story of a New Jersey family moving into a suburb populated by aliens is a riot that never takes itself too seriously, constantly breaking the 4th wall and referencing itself “Can we do this quickly though, Shark Tank starts in 20 minutes.” I highly recommend gifting The Neighbors Season 1, then going over to the recipients house and binge watching it with them.
4. Red Lips White Lies Tour T-Shirt~ I was looking at “Nashville” merchandise, the fantastic show starring Connie Britton, and came across this awesome shirt design. The shirt depicts the logo for the tour headlined by Juliette Barnes and Rayna James in the show. If you are a fan, this is a MUST-HAVE!
5. “Castle” Brewing Storm coffee~ I found this and thought it was the coolest thing of all time. The show have inspired 3 different coffee blends, including this one which is Cinnamon. Why not watch the show and sip on some “Castle” coffee to make you feel like you are apart of the show?!
Toys for Tots. Lollacup~ I featured this last year, but I love it so much that I am featuring it again! For about $15, this super cute sippy cup has a weighted straw, so when kids tilt the cup, the straw always catches every last drop of the drink inside. BRILLIANT! This was a featured on Shark Tank last season and has been doing great business since their episode aired, so why not help out a fantastic company by donating to a fantastic charity!? It can be purchased here.
All of the other products featured can be purchased on ABCTVStore.com!
Let me know what you think of this guide and what theme you want to see next time! Until then…Have a Magical Day!