It’s going to bee a not-so-scary time aboard the Disney Cruise Line this Halloween. The four ships will treat guests sailing during late October to a spook-tacular good time with special activities and holiday themed events. Guests of all ages will enjoy the special decorations, unique menu items in the restaurant,s and themed dance parties on deck.
Here is a glimpse at the treats awaiting Disney Cruise Line guests this Halloween:
- Haunted Parties: Beloved Disney characters, wearing special Halloween costumes just for the occasion, will join guests for a fun-filled Halloween costume party – Disney Cruise Line style – complete with live music, dancing and lots of candy! For adults, the nighttime entertainment district on the Disney ships becomes the ghoulish setting for a costume contest and party sure to bring chills to everyone.
- Spooky Movies: To get guests into the spirit of the season, Halloween-themed movies will be shown on Funnel Vision by the family pool and in guest staterooms.
- Ghoulish Delights: Disney Cruise Line chefs have conjured some very special treats for Halloween, including chocolate cake with pumpkin filling, spider cakes and “Witch’s Brew.”
Of course, guests are encouraged to come dressed in their favorite costume as well. Here are the cruises that will have the special activities. Check with your local travel agent to see if there are still rooms:
- The Disney Magic departs on Oct. 20 and Oct. 27 for a seven-night Western Caribbean itinerary with stops at Grand Cayman, Costa Maya and Cozumel
- The Disney Wonder sails a seven-night Mexican Riviera cruise that departs on Oct. 28 and features one day at Puerto Vallarta and two days at Cabo San Lucas.
- The Disney Dream sails a three-night Bahamian cruise that departs on Oct. 25 plus a four-night Bahamian cruise that departs on Oct. 28, both with stops at Castaway Cay and Nassau;
- The Disney Fantasy sails a seven-night Eastern Caribbean cruise that departs on Oct. 20 with stops at St. Marteen, St. Thomas and Castaway Cay, plus a seven-night Western Caribbean cruise that departs on Oct. 27 with stops at Grand Cayman, Costa Maya, Cozumel and Castaway Cay.
Are you already booked or thinking of booking any of these cruises? Let us know in the comments. Still looking for a great Disney Halloween Costume? Save 20% on BuyCostumes.com today only with code SAVEBIG and support The Disney Blog.