Two years ago Disneyland had to switch its Halloween celebrations from free events to paid special events similar to the Walt Disney World model. Technically, it moved the paid events from California Adventure with the construction for the recently relaunched remodel taking over much of the park. With a crush of locals and annual passholders, the park needed to provide a more controlled environment. Of course, now, they can offer a wider selection of fun activities during the course of the night.
This year Mickey’s Halloween Party runs September 14 through October 31. You’ll enjoy the ultimate “neighborhood” for Trick-or-Treating during Mickey’s Halloween Party on the following dates and times:
Friday, September 28 – 7 p.m. to 12 a.m.
Tuesday, October 2 – 6 to 11 p.m.
Friday, October 5 – 7 p.m. to 12 a.m.
Tuesday, October 9 – 6 to 11 p.m.
Friday, October 12 – 7 p.m. to 12 a.m.
Monday, October 15 – 6 to 11 p.m.
Friday, October 19 – 7 p.m. to 12 a.m.
Tuesday, October 23 – 6 to 11 p.m.
Friday, October 26 – 7 p.m. to 12 a.m.
Monday, October 29 – 6 to 11 p.m.
Wednesday, October 31 – 6 to 11 p.m.
So start planning your costumes now, and join us at Mickey’s Halloween Party for:
- Halloween Screams fireworks spectacular, exclusively for Mickey’s Halloween Party guests
- Admission to the Disneyland park up to 3 hours prior to the event’s start time
- Meet-and-greets with your Disney and Pixar pals and Disney Villains
- Special treat stations offering both yummy candy and healthy goodies
- Mickey’s Costume Party Cavalcade
- Special dance parties
- Access to nearly all attractions, including all the Halloween-themed attractions such as Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy and Haunted Mansion Holiday