The Flower Power concert series always brings an element of nostalgic fun to the yearly Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival. Not only do the original fans of the band get to relive fond memories, but new younger audiences are introduced to these talented performers.
All the concerts take place in the America Gardens Theatre at World Showcase. Performances are on every Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 5:15 p.m., 6:30 p.m. and 7:45 p.m. throughout the festival.
- March 9 to 11 – Jose Feliciano (Light My Fire)
- March 16 to 18 – Starship Starring Mickey Thomas (We Built This City)
- March 23 to 25 – The Guess Who (American Woman)
- March 30 to April 1 – The Spinners (Cupid)
- April 6 to 8 – Chubby Checker & The Wildcats (The Twist)
- April 13 to 15 Paul Revere & The Raiders (Good Thing)
- April 20 to 22 – The Turtles Featuring Flo & Eddie (Happy Together)
- April 27 to 29 – NEW! Chuck Negron Formerly of Three Dog Night (Black & White)
- May 4 to 6 – NEW! The Orchestra Starring Former Members of ELO (Don’t Bring Me Down)
- May 11 to 13 – Herman’s Hermits Starring Peter Noone (I’m Henry VIII, I Am)
- May 18 to 20 – Davy Jones (I’m a Believer)
Note: Epcot theme park admission is required. Entertainment is subject to change without notice. All songs listed are for artist recognition only and may not be included in the playlist.
There are two new groups this year, who I’m sure will rock they house. But all the other groups have put on terrific shows every year for EPCOT’s guests. I’ll admit to have seen most of these groups, some of them when they were performing in the 70s and 80s. Which is your favorite?