Time to close some open tabs:
- The Walt Disney Family Museum’s blog has a story about Tony Walton who worked on sets and costumes on Mary Poppins. It was a good read and I learned a couple new things.
- The Save Pleasure Island blog has not abandoned its post and continues to report on design developments for Hyperion Wharf. A lot of fanboys are upset at some of the most recent revelations. But I think Disney has a larger plan for that grassy knoll.
- The Disney Gossip blog reports on a rumor that Zazu and Iago have been kicked to the curb at the Magic Kingdom’s Enchanted Tiki Room and that a more classic show will be returning. We can only hope.
- MouseSteps looks at new Cars 2 and Winnie the Pooh previews up in Disney’s Hollywood Studios Animation Building. I love that Disney does this.
- Speaking of Cars, Pixar and Disney are being sued by a writer who claims that the idea for the movie franchise was his. Good luck with that.
- It’s been too long since I linked to Paul F. Anderson’s Disney History Institute. But this article on Walt Disney, Mickey Mouse and DeMolay is a must read for Disney history buffs.