Okay. It’s been a while since I’ve done one of these, but there are a bevy of tabs open I’ve been meaning to write long posts on and that I need to close. I don’t have the time to give them individual attention, but I hope you’ll go check them out.
- The Bambi DVD reviewed here is number one on the DVD release chart this week edging out some big competition.
- Plans for Shanghai Disneyland have been revealed and funding of $3.73 billion to boot.
- The Disney Food Blog has a look at the changes to Le Cellier as it moves to a signature dining location. That must be code for even more of a rip-off. $9 for Cheese soup? It’s good, but for that price I expect a spa treatment as part of the meal.
- I’ve really enjoyed reading through Nick Petronzio’s blog. He’s done some amazing sculpture work including some very recognizable pieces for Disney.
- The road tours of Mary Poppins have passed the $100 million mark in terms of revenue, more than recouping it’s investment costs. That’s supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.