Have a lot of open tabs with tales dying to be told. So here we go:
- IAAPA was this week in Las Vegas. I wish I could have been there, but lack the funds. Sometimes it’s tough to find good coverage online, but Themepark Insider has some including this piece on Disney Legends recalling what it was like to work for Walt.
- Congrats to Chef Scott Hunnel and the crew at Victoria and Alberts for their 10th consecutive AAA Five Diamond Award. Only two others of those in the state. Explains why the chef’s table is so bloody difficult to get.
- Disney Echo covers the “Dreams Come True” exhibit in New Orleans. A great way to get immersed in the world of Disney’s fairy tales from Snow White to The Princess and the Frog.
- DLRP Magic gets a behind the scenes look at the transformation of “It’s A Small World” for the winter holidays in Disneyland Paris.
- A Fascinating article from Jason Garcia of the Orlando Sentinel on what the future will bring to Walt Disney World. Some interesting speculation from the Reedy Creek planning folks. Wait? Isn’t that in effect Disney’s planning team?
- Speaking of the future, Progress City examines an updated version of the concept art for Magic Kingdom’s Fantasyland Expansion. Nothing new really, but a lot more detail. I am getting worried about the themeing on what is currently Goofy’s Barnstormer. Someone tell me they’re not going Circus themed there.