Let’s get a good start on another week and go Around The Hub for the latest Disney News and Information.
- Latino Review has an interview with the directors of The Princess and the Frog. It’s fairly extensive ranging from uses of technology in animation through to what it’s like at Walt Disney Animation Studios since the Pixar acquisition.
- Blue Sky Disney works up an idea of what happens next year when California Adventure becomes ‘Wall-land’ with construction everywhere and a popular night show, World of Color, drawing in overflow crowds.
- Speaking of which, water, recycled water from Orange County, has been flowing back into the lagoon at DCA. Real testing on World of Color should start soon.
- The official Pixar website has added some stuff about Toy Story 3. It’s hidden behind all that design for ‘UP’ which continues to do very well in the box office around the world having just passed $500 million in worldwide box office.
- The NY Times reports on Disney’s attempts to generate interest in the Motion Capture version of “A Christmas Carol” featuring Jim Carrey. Do your holiday plans involve taking in this ‘gem’.
- It’s not the Love Canal, but if you live near Disney’s Burbank Studios, it’s serious pollution. A judge has allowed a lawsuit to go forward against the studio for contributing Chromium 6 to the ground water system. The studio claims there is no merit to the suit.