We had to upgrade The Disney Blog this weekend and I’m still seeing some minor problems around. If you notice anything please let me know.
Meanwhile, it’s time to close some open tabs in the latest trip Around The Hub.
- The ‘final’ schedule for the D23 expo has been made available for download. Those attending look to be kept very busy. What do you think? Are they trying to do too much for the inaugural event?
- Attractions Magazine has posted concept art for “The Sum of All Thrills” attraction coming to EPCOT’s Innoventions. Looks like Disney found a loophole in the robocoaster exclusive Universal Studios has. Guests will be able to design their own thrill experience and ride vehicle and then go on a simulation of the attraction.
- An arrest has been made in a sexual assault case that occurred at Fort Wilderness back in May. Neither party appears to work for the mouse, but still a bit troubling that this would occur on property.
- Still trying to plan your Halloween costume for this year? Instructables has your back with these EVE and WALL-E costume How-tos. Best of all, most of the materials you probably have around your house already.
- Don’t dress yourself up as Luxo Jr, the famous icon for Pixar Studios, or you might get sued. Apparently Luxo and Pixar’s relaxed relationship has tensed up a bit after Disney*Pixar started making the iconic lamp part of its theme parks and product mix. Now there’s a lawsuit. Did someone forget to get a license for that character?
- Rumors are that we’ll soon see and hear more about the Wizarding World of Harry Potter attraction and Universal Orlando’s Islands of Adventure. Here are some recent photos from the construction. Hogwarts is really beginning to take shape.
- Worth1000′s Disney Vs. Marvel Mashup contest has received 52 entries. Fun with Photoshop, for sure.