Time to close a few open tabs again:
- Win a chance to sleep inside Disneyland’s Haunted Mansion. Four lucky souls will get their chance via 99.5 KLOS. Your last chance to enter is this Friday.
- There’s a Flash Mob Protest against the Iran election planned for tonight in the esplanade between the main gates of Disneyland and California Adventure. No signs, no chants, just a recreation of the Improve Everywhere Grand Central Station stunt where people freeze in place with the crowd going around them. I think the organizers could have chosen a better location for their protest logistic wise, but this one at least gives them a small bit of free publicity. Details here.
- Starwars.com has pics of the next crop of Disney theme park exclusive Star Wars merchandise. I’m pretty sure the world didn’t need an R2D2 Light Chaser, but we’re getting one anyway.
- I’ve fallen in love with this amazing concept art for a new game called ‘Epic Mickey’ that puts a steampunk spin on Walt Disney’s famous characters and landmarks. A real visual treat. See here and here.
- The “Free Dining” offer at Walt Disney World has been extended until December. Some of the restrictions for value resorts have changed as well. These aren’t the only steep discounts being offered for travelers either. The recovery can’t start soon enough for Orlando. Oh yeah, please take Orlando off the convention blacklist while you’re at it.