Let’s get right to it, shall we.
- FoxxFur has posted a half-year report for the Magic Kingdom highlighting the refurbishment activity that’s been on-going. As usual she provides some great insights.
- LaughingPlace.com has a huge preview of the World of Color show coming to California Adventure. One of the best I’ve seen.
- The Architectural Record turns their steady eye on The Walt Disney Family Museum. The museum opens October 1.
- The Hollywood Reporter has word that an auction of rare props and other items from ABC’s hit TV show LOST will be previewed at the San Diego Comic Con.
- Last year at the SDCC, a proof of concept trailer of the new TRON (aka TR2N or Tron 2.0), was the sleeper hit. Now, with production well under way, Disney is rolling out a viral marketing campaign in the form of an ARG. FirstShowing.com has done the initial detective work for you.
- Reverberations from The Walt Disney Company’s purchase of Fox Family TV channel (and other Saban Entertainment properties) is still being felt. In this case a lawsuit saying that Mr. Saban tried to skip out on paying taxes.