It’s late and I have a bunch of great stories open in my tabs. But I also need to get some sleep. So I’ll just throw these out here for your enjoyment.
- Joakim Gunnarsson from Sweden flashes back to the days when original Disney animation art was yours for the taking from the trash heap.
- SeaWorld Orlando is raising the price of their one day admission by $5 to $74.95. This brings it in line with the other two major attractions. Meanwhile Universal Studios Hollywood is offering a $72 annual pass for locals. Now that’s a good deal.
- Vote on your favorite Orlando Theme Park Attraction at the Orlando Sentinel. Great pics too!
- The Nickelodeon Family Suites hotel is dropping its affiliation with Holiday Inn. Here’s a flashback to the original Press Release in 2003.
- Bruce Boxleitner returns to Tron 2.0. That reunites the two leads from the original film.