- The Disney Channel graduate High School Musical 3: Senior Year remained top of its class for the 2nd week running. This trend will end next week as Quantum of Solace his the air.
- Bad news for the Disney Webmaster Bowling League. The company that was contracting to build the 100 lane Bowling Alley at Wide World of Sports is unable to make its committments due to the tough economy. That said, the folks at WWOS seemed pretty excited about the potential for this bowling alley to bring lots of new visitors to Walt Disney World, so it will probably get built anyway.
- Via former Orlando Sentinel’s food critic Scott Joseph’s blog we learn that Chef de Cuisine at Victoria & Albert’s Scott Hunnel has been awarded the Culinary Professional of the Year by Sante’, a magazine for food and beverage professionals. Also recognized are Gary Kaikaka of California Grill, who received the Service Professional Award for outstanding achievement in food, wine and spririts service. The winners will be feted at an awards ceremony November 4th at Silverado Resort in Napa, California.
- Read the story how Disney Story Artist Mark Walton became the voice of ‘Rhino’ the hamster from Disney’s upcoming Animated feature Bolt.
- Graeme McMillan over at i09 makes a great case for why everyone should be watching Pushing Daisies.
Finally, below the cut is a video of a ride through Walt Disney World’s Space Mountain with the lights on. I don’t know why they don’t leave the lights on normally, it’s much more frightening to see how close you come to those crossbars sometimes.