Cast members at the Disneyland Resort are always looking for ways to help a guest have the most enjoyable visit possible. Here are some tips, straight from Disneyland, on how to stay cool and have fun on a summer visit to the Disney parks.
- Drink plenty of water and stay hydrated.
- Shop between the hours of 2 and 4 p.m. when most guests are enjoying the attractions. Use Packet Express to send your packages to the front of the park or to your hotel room if your a resort guest.
- Go inside to get cool. Disneyland attractions such as the Enchanted Tiki Room, Pirates of the Caribbean and It’s A Small World make perfect places to get away from the heat. At Disney’s California Adventure, try the Golden Dreams theater, Twilight Zone Tower of Terror or Soarin’ Over California.
- Check your guide map for specific times because the theme parks have extended summer hours and often have special entertainment.
- Make sure to bring your autograph book – that way you can prove that you really met Pluto!
Come to think of it, these apply to Walt Disney World too. What other tips do you have?