You just have to decide if you’re a Tigger or an Eeyore.
- Marty Sklar has released a moving tribute to Harriet Burns the first non-clerical woman to work at Walt Disney Imagineering. Till we all greet our queens and kings!
- That Disneyland Shanghai rumor just won’t go away. Now the pot has been sweetened with the addition of unprecedented access to cable television for Disney in china. That’s a good move. Educate about the brand before investing a billion or more in theme parks.
- Turmoil continues at The Children’s Place even though its numbers have picked up since handing The Disney Stores back to The Walt Disney Company. Now the CFO is leaving.
- It looks like Disney Theatrical is possibly work-shopping a stage production of Newsies. Both fans of that movie slap their heads and say “duh” while the rest of the world goes, “Newsies?”… Batman fans should know Christain Bale was in the film and High School Musical director Kenny Ortega was the film’s director and choreographer.
- Some great reports on ABC shows have come out of the San Diego Comic-Con: Pushing Daisies, a new show called “Legend Of the Seeker“, LOST, LOST, and The Lost Blog gives the details on the new LOST ARG launched at SDCC. Plus some cool toys coming from Hasbro.
- This makes me sad, one of the families helped by ABC’s Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, has been forced into foreclosure after using their remodeled home as collateral on a loan.