- Lead Character Animator Agnus MacLane reveals what went into designing the robots WALL-E and EVE over on Variety. Good stuff.
- O-Meon reveals that Disney.com will be getting a WALL-E makeover beginning this Tuesday. Disney.com has over 25 million visitors a day, that’s some good marketing.
- From Upcoming Pixar we learn that the DVD short for WALL-E is going to be called “BURN-E“. It’s about a robot named, bet you can’t guess… BURN-E. Some of the musicians hired for the recording let loose the secret.
- Wired cornered Director Andrew Stanton and got him to reveal what sci-fi films inspired WALL-E.
- If you haven’t seen the featurette “Pixar Goes Space Age” with Andrew Stanton and Roger Deakins, FirstShowing.net has it for you.
- IESB.net has 6 preview clips from the film. Spoiler warning, obviously.
Below the cut is the latest trailer “Cities”, the best yet.